The Road Ahead.
Within her eyes under the glances
All the latitudes and the
longituds circle around my
doubts and hopes.
The road ahead is bumpy as per the rules of Troy.
Not all sunbeam illustrate our glories.
Not all full-moons illuminate our pains.
Yet one or two strokes of your brush can stretch
Can make me venerable beyond your clutchs of
The! road ahead is bumpy still....as long as we face
each others from back.
With the murky mind and dubious aim......
The road ahead is still more and more bumpy when
we start believing our mutual lies...
According to the books of love.....
Sitting above our midnight necessity.......
The road ahead is still more and more bumpy in our
When evey body believes our intercourse.......
Every time we return from each others exile
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Road Ahead. by Neel Nirzon )
- Halloween, lee fones
- Canned thoughts, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Aunt Giovanna, at 80, Gary Corseri
- For To be An Indian English Poet, You St.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Magical, David Harris
- A Necessary Wish, Sandra Feldman
- Stations of life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Waves of customers inside those stores, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Leading Me Home, Heather Burns
- She's mad at me today, Louis Borgo
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Clown in the Moon, Dylan Thomas
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)