The Road Ahead.
Within her eyes under the glances
All the latitudes and the
longituds circle around my
doubts and hopes.
The road ahead is bumpy as per the rules of Troy.
Not all sunbeam illustrate our glories.
Not all full-moons illuminate our pains.
Yet one or two strokes of your brush can stretch
Can make me venerable beyond your clutchs of
The! road ahead is bumpy still....as long as we face
each others from back.
With the murky mind and dubious aim......
The road ahead is still more and more bumpy when
we start believing our mutual lies...
According to the books of love.....
Sitting above our midnight necessity.......
The road ahead is still more and more bumpy in our
When evey body believes our intercourse.......
Every time we return from each others exile
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Road Ahead. by Neel Nirzon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Too much, hasmukh amathalal
- Beer, Britton DeJong
- A Flower Is To See, Not To Kiss Or Smell, Bijay Kant Dubey
- In the forest, Philo Yan
- The Devil Called On Me, louis rams
- Papa Says That The Son Will Make A Name, Bijay Kant Dubey
- When I see, you come to me as a poem, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Church Of Souls, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Kissing The Drunk Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Awaiting Fulfillment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak