The Road Ahead.
Within her eyes under the glances
All the latitudes and the
longituds circle around my
doubts and hopes.
The road ahead is bumpy as per the rules of Troy.
Not all sunbeam illustrate our glories.
Not all full-moons illuminate our pains.
Yet one or two strokes of your brush can stretch
Can make me venerable beyond your clutchs of
The! road ahead is bumpy still....as long as we face
each others from back.
With the murky mind and dubious aim......
The road ahead is still more and more bumpy when
we start believing our mutual lies...
According to the books of love.....
Sitting above our midnight necessity.......
The road ahead is still more and more bumpy in our
When evey body believes our intercourse.......
Every time we return from each others exile
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Road Ahead. by Neel Nirzon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If I were a pet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Comforts in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock
- Prophet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera