The Road Ahead.
Within her eyes under the glances
All the latitudes and the
longituds circle around my
doubts and hopes.
The road ahead is bumpy as per the rules of Troy.
Not all sunbeam illustrate our glories.
Not all full-moons illuminate our pains.
Yet one or two strokes of your brush can stretch
Can make me venerable beyond your clutchs of
The! road ahead is bumpy still....as long as we face
each others from back.
With the murky mind and dubious aim......
The road ahead is still more and more bumpy when
we start believing our mutual lies...
According to the books of love.....
Sitting above our midnight necessity.......
The road ahead is still more and more bumpy in our
When evey body believes our intercourse.......
Every time we return from each others exile
Neel Nirzon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Road Ahead. by Neel Nirzon )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
Poem of the Day
- Dear Katleho, Matthias Pantaleon
- Therapy in America at Christmas in 2014, Bill Grace
- Lost, Paul Sebastian
- Farewell 2014, Paul Sebastian
- The Right Religion, Kevin Forbes
- Miles away, hannah wilbert
- (8) जिख्लाबसे लाइजाम: 'रैसुमै'नो, Ronjoy Brahma
- A life unexamined, Robert Plese
- Dying, Dipankar Chakraborty
- Quotation # 5, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..