Is It Poetry
The Road Not Taken Back
Deep within the woods upon this lonely path.
Long and hard, I walked to reach it's end.
And when I came upon it, where it forked, I stopped.
Alone with I and light was fading much to fast.
Ups and downs the others, where and can't be found.
And youth my eyes they guided next, my every step.
The sun no longer shines so warm upon my back.
Darkness cools each tree and progress holds it's breath.
Some thing says I should move on and I stand still and wait
until I it's night, it's then, I look around, my fork has disappeared.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Road Not Taken Back by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Four Nails, Jeff Gangwer
- Nobody Will Ever Read This, Jeff Gangwer
- Perspective, Hirotsugu Daba
- Please Don't Ask Me, 'How Are You? ', LUVinThe NOW
- "...so I can disappear", Jeff Gangwer
- Ted Bundy's Mine, Jeff Gangwer
- Not a drama, gajanan mishra
- Chain Verse: Believe in God, Dr John Celes
- 'Cold Sun', Quenten McClellan
- Foreign bird, gajanan mishra