Is It Poetry
The Road Not Taken Back
Deep within the woods upon this lonely path.
Long and hard, I walked to reach it's end.
And when I came upon it, where it forked, I stopped.
Alone with I and light was fading much to fast.
Ups and downs the others, where and can't be found.
And youth my eyes they guided next, my every step.
The sun no longer shines so warm upon my back.
Darkness cools each tree and progress holds it's breath.
Some thing says I should move on and I stand still and wait
until I it's night, it's then, I look around, my fork has disappeared.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Road Not Taken Back by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The sky viewer, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Love without Tongue, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Bittersweet, Maurice Whyte
- Crazy Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- First Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Walk like a Penguin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- No-where One, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Cry of Torn Leaf, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Amdo (love), Missau Missau
- Dynamic Frustration, Zillur Rahman Shuvro