bobby kramer jr.
THE ROAD TO HAPPINESS
A lonely road I walk on
with nobody around
just the trees in the distance
and the rocks and dirt on the ground.
I was told there was happiness
beyond, where this road goes
happiness is what I lack
and in my smile it shows.
this emotion I long for
It has been quite sometime
since, I felt this inside my heart
a happiness that's all mine.
I know it's out there somewhere
to the end, I must now go
walking down this lonely road
what to expect, I do not know.
embarking on this journey
is something I must do
I felt this emptiness for to long
and somehow I seen it through.
I can't let nothing get me down
I have to give all of me
I have to make it all the way
at the end, happiness waits for me.
bobby kramer jr.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE ROAD TO HAPPINESS by bobby kramer jr. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Goddess of England, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Half-Salary Jesuit Masters, Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -55, Ronjoy Brahma
- Son of Truth, gajanan mishra
- False redemption, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -54, Ronjoy Brahma
- Of Apple Pie and Golden Bands, Monk E. Biz
- Poetic Vows, Sandra Feldman
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -53, Ronjoy Brahma
- emotions, laxami Cards