The Root that Planted Deep
Don't run too deep
You may not find the way back home
What are you escaped from?
What you try to avoid
Till you hide in the deep deep forest?
Don't think too deep
You will drown in your darkest mind
What are you afraid for?
What you try to fight
Till you are losing where's up and down in deep deep ocean?
Don't look too deep
You are being allured by those beautiful eyes
What if the thing you called curse is bound you forever?
What if you finally see
The truth that lays behind the deep deep abbys?
Don't fall too deep
You will not be able to ignore it anymore
What will you do if it's going stronger?
What will happen to you
When it becomes the root that planted deep?
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Root that Planted Deep by maria sudibyo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 8, john chizoba vincent
- The Aardvark, George Hunter
- Children of the Night, Maverick Jones
- PESSIMISM VERSUS OPTIMISM التشاؤم ضد الت.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 7, john chizoba vincent
- The tin box, Sagarika Julka
- Strong Woman, Lilly Emery
- Am I doing fine?, Sagarika Julka
- The Willow Tree, Lara A. Aqrawi
- Not Slowing Down, Maverick Jones