What does the rose mean to me..
The red rose means love, a birthday gift.
The yellow rose brings memories of
a beautiful wedding in June.
A single red rose lying on an American flag
covering the casket of a fallen Marine.
Several red roses given to his granddaughter
after her magnificent ballet performance.
A rose means happiness and sadness.
A rose means accomplishment
After much hard, dedicated work..
A rose means forgive me for what I've done.
A rose means never forget me,
never forget me, never forget me.
A beautiful outdoor wedding filled
with hundreds of red, red roses.
One of God's most beautiful creations
contemplates all possible emotions,
They're everywhere in our great land
From the mountains to the oceans.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Rose by Esther Sakakini )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard