What does the rose mean to me..
The red rose means love, a birthday gift.
The yellow rose brings memories of
a beautiful wedding in June.
A single red rose lying on an American flag
covering the casket of a fallen Marine.
Several red roses given to his granddaughter
after her magnificent ballet performance.
A rose means happiness and sadness.
A rose means accomplishment
After much hard, dedicated work..
A rose means forgive me for what I've done.
A rose means never forget me,
never forget me, never forget me.
A beautiful outdoor wedding filled
with hundreds of red, red roses.
One of God's most beautiful creations
contemplates all possible emotions,
They're everywhere in our great land
From the mountains to the oceans.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Rose by Esther Sakakini )
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey