'The sadness shadow'
I am the old picture, hanging on the wall of memory,
I am the misery of torsos dry,
And I am the sadness shadow who is sitting in the darkness
In the paralytic night!
I am an empty smile, resident in the empty heart,
And I am a sadness of a stranger who lives in a stranger house!
I am the frets frozen in the ice
And I am the abandoned old well
In abandoned houses!
I am the silence who is listening to his moan
Such as the pain entombed far away and far enough!
And I am the shadow of the dream in the picture space!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('The sadness shadow' by Fatima Nusairat )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 January 1887 – 20 January 1962)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Behind Closed Doors Once Again, Electric Lady
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- Don't Go Far Off, Pablo Neruda
- SAINTS AND SINNERS, Changu Chilwesa
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
Poem of the Day
- Nagasaki ...... [WAR; VERY SHORT; nucle.., Bri Edwards
- O My Friend Jerry, Abdulrazak Aralimatti
- The Chance, Michael P. McParland
- Christmas Eve, Leong Ming Loong
- SCROUSE and SCRUMPY, michael walkerjohn
- ` S a c r e d..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Spring Rhyme, Luo Zhihai
- Sweet Lady, Michael P. McParland
- Sweet Goodnight, Michael P. McParland
- Sweet Dreams Sweet Love, Michael P. McParland