'The sadness shadow'
I am the old picture, hanging on the wall of memory,
I am the misery of torsos dry,
And I am the sadness shadow who is sitting in the darkness
In the paralytic night!
I am an empty smile, resident in the empty heart,
And I am a sadness of a stranger who lives in a stranger house!
I am the frets frozen in the ice
And I am the abandoned old well
In abandoned houses!
I am the silence who is listening to his moan
Such as the pain entombed far away and far enough!
And I am the shadow of the dream in the picture space!
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('The sadness shadow' by Fatima Nusairat )
- The Daughter of the Earth - 21, gajanan mishra
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)