krishnakumar chandrasekar nair (1964 and doing pretty good.. / Thiruvalla, Kerala)
The same eve once again.......
The self same evening comes once again
With the golden dying light receding soft
And that piercing sense of solitude and pain
With memories of you and what is past
Yes, memories they come flooding in
To console one lonely grieving heart
Sitting on the ledge of a twilight dream
I see and feel you walk into my arms
Just like those times that have been
When you and I were never apart............
Poet Other Poems
- A Cyber Potato's Life
- A love affair that never was....
- A poets funeral
- After you stopped talking to me....
- An atheists humble prayer
- And I remember that night........
- Annual Assessment Report......
- Big bash weddings
- Cancer ward Trivandrum
- Convicted politicians poem (for corrupti...
- Dead puppy - wailing bitch
- Dear Mother......
- Death In Harness
- Election Time
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.