Sameer Daniel Gardner
The Scratch Preached
An enthusiastic young man bought a car new,
And with equal enthusiasm he wrote on it
'God loves you'.
One fine day he discovered,
Something his car did'nt have before,
And surprisingly he started,
Liking his car even more.
For the eyes, it was a large scratch,
On the car's exterior part.
But it was epitome of hope and love
For the human heart.
On that car new,
Someone had scratched 'I love God too'.
Sameer Daniel Gardner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Scratch Preached by Sameer Daniel Gardner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hugging The Girl, Post Not The Photo, O .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- thank you for stepping on me, Mandolyn Davidson
- आंखौ बासिनाया (मेथाइ), Ronjoy Brahma
- that is not a moon, Mandolyn Davidson
- even clowns fall in love, Mandolyn Davidson
- The Third Eye, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Om; O Meditate You!, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Who Am I, Ronjoy Brahma
- LOVE JESUS, Tom Zart
- Nataraja Shiva- II, Bijay Kant Dubey