~ The Screams In My Dreams ~
The lights keep me from opening my eyes. At night I wipe away the tears that I have cried. My life changed dramatically and fast. I knew my happiness. Would never be lost. My mind tries to run and bury my past. My scream haunts my dreams. No one will ever know what it means. To see what I've seen or been where I've been. I never want to feel like this again. I stand tall and will never fall. My smile will never be upside down. Because I will forever stand my ground.
Brandy Avery's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~ The Screams In My Dreams ~ by Brandy Avery )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis
- Together, Kindred velarde
- As Stories Go, Lee Gelis
- Truth Prevails, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- By all means stay, Kindred velarde
- The Only Thing Received, Kindred velarde