Under the sea where the mysteries are,
The sunken ships with pirate’s treasures and bodies never to be seen again.
Under the sea where the predators wait,
Where the corals move and the fishes play.
Under the sea where the divers go to explore the sea beds and reefs.
Under the sea looks so quiet from above but it’s alive with the mysteries of the deep.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sea by Ann Louisa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond Gems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost and Found, Anthony Di'anno
- reaching for your hand so i don't get lost, Mandolyn ...
- Share to walk, hasmukh amathalal
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra
- Friends are there, hasmukh amathalal
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska