Under the sea where the mysteries are,
The sunken ships with pirate’s treasures and bodies never to be seen again.
Under the sea where the predators wait,
Where the corals move and the fishes play.
Under the sea where the divers go to explore the sea beds and reefs.
Under the sea looks so quiet from above but it’s alive with the mysteries of the deep.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sea by Ann Louisa )
- War Undressed, Dilantha Gunawardana
- hope, SALINI NAIR
- Writing Is Like Human Sex, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri