Under the sea where the mysteries are,
The sunken ships with pirate’s treasures and bodies never to be seen again.
Under the sea where the predators wait,
Where the corals move and the fishes play.
Under the sea where the divers go to explore the sea beds and reefs.
Under the sea looks so quiet from above but it’s alive with the mysteries of the deep.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sea by Ann Louisa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah