How iv searched the world over, but have not yet to find,
My true kindred spirit a lady sublime.
And thou iv had many false starts with ones who were kind,
Non were the one Iv search for through time.
So onward I roam, Across vest oceans of time,
In search for my lady who's so gentle and kind.
Who's spirit is free which can never be tied,
which you can see if you look in her wild gypsy eyes.
So on and on I go, Across hot desert and tundra's of snow,
To tops of high mountains And over I go.
But once in a while I'll rest on there peaks,
and look down into there valley's where she might well be.
And if somewhere, Someday, my journey does end,
It wont be until I find her again.
When I'll hold her in my arms until eternity ends.....
craig moon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Search by craig moon )
- In Egoless Silence We Bore..., Mr. Nobody
- Pleasure Of Desire, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is all true, gajanan mishra
- Poet Persona and YOU, which is which?, Mr. Nobody
- Saturated, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I would never hurt you, The Princess is
- One Mode of Mortal Devotion, William Park
- Glow worm, Mark Heathcote
- FOOT STEPS, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Highest Human Virtue Surprisingly Is.., Mr. Nobody
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow