How iv searched the world over, but have not yet to find,
My true kindred spirit a lady sublime.
And thou iv had many false starts with ones who were kind,
Non were the one Iv search for through time.
So onward I roam, Across vest oceans of time,
In search for my lady who's so gentle and kind.
Who's spirit is free which can never be tied,
which you can see if you look in her wild gypsy eyes.
So on and on I go, Across hot desert and tundra's of snow,
To tops of high mountains And over I go.
But once in a while I'll rest on there peaks,
and look down into there valley's where she might well be.
And if somewhere, Someday, my journey does end,
It wont be until I find her again.
When I'll hold her in my arms until eternity ends.....
craig moon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Search by craig moon )
- बहाना/ Bahaanaa, Aftab Alam
- a dream, jaquesha webb
- I Go Far to Fetch the Truth, with Hope, Aftab Alam
- One a.m., Susan Lacovara
- The War Against Lopping, douglas scotney
- YOU Are First Fiddle in Your Concert, AL.., Mr. Nobody Nothing
- ' गुरुगान यशगान ', Rahul Vyas
- Silence, Tshering Chekii
- 'तस्वीर', Rahul Vyas
- दंङ आंहा कलम गंसे, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)