The seeds of hatred
I weep for all those
Who were supposed?
To live longer
And remain happier
Why do we commit cruelty?
Play the role of almighty
What business have we got?
When real intention is not caught
We are all blinded
And have decided
That we shall spread the hate
And make the religion as trade
We will sow the seeds of hatred
And see in future that people are dead
Who do not side with our religion?
And fail to stay in one region
How can this happen?
Without destruction even
The new order has to take place
With creation of new race
It is totally impossible
As a result, you need to stay humble
Adjust with other living being
Show sympathy for prosperity to bring
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The seeds of hatred by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- Autumn Season, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- mommy, Josephine Taylor
- Friendly Union, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Your Guardian Angel, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Green Iris, Foster Teegarden
- open the jar, you'll see i'm laughing, Mandolyn ...
- My Affair, Mark Webster
- The Indefinable, Sandra Feldman
- Nothing But A Sweet Sensation, Ronell Warren Alman
- Night Walkers, Olufayo Ezekiel
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)