The Singing Bird
There is a sad lonely bird,
Who lives continents apart,
She sings melodious songs,
That enchant my heart.
Pouring her soul into her songs,
She loves singing at her free will
I wonder if she ever notices me,
Always all ears, to admire her skill.
There is no problem whatsoever,
As long as I keep listening to her.
The moment I ask her a question,
Off she goes into a hibernation,
And never bothers to answer!
21 March 2014
Khairul Ahsan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Singing Bird by Khairul Ahsan )
Did you read them?
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner