The Skipping Poem
Odd how in.ter.mit.tent is
this word I wrote.
It began solid blue,
full of cerebral substance and
as thoughts started to evaporate,
so did my strophes.
Each letter was half-
as if part-born.
Too bad I didn’t fin-
The flow of ideas dried up
as did the ink.
Alex Nodopaka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Skipping Poem by Alex Nodopaka )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Travel light, Vinaya Joseph
- Life in this world, Victor Cruickshank
- The Jewl I need, Victor Cruickshank
- Affirming Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- So called Angel, Victor Cruickshank
- full moon, june keysha
- Expressing Interior Particles, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If Live With Me, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Having Been Blinded, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When is tomorrow, Victor Cruickshank