Life sparks between two ends
the moment of birth is also death
accept it now
we journey from one spark to the other.
Make the best between the connectors
and do not, whatever maybe,
short circuit that which rolls down
end to end. Shed light
as the circuit completes.Go bright.
Life and death as an electrical circuit.
© Marshall Gass. All rights reserved.
Marshall Gass's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Spark by Marshall Gass )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- KEEP AWAY FROM MY BRIMMING BOWL, Om Chawla
- I Seen, Jose Torres Junior
- I Seen..., Jose Torres Junior
- Duet, John deVries
- Chuh, John deVries
- Blurry, Jose Armando Guzman
- Salome (Rubiyat sonnet), Gert Strydom
- See everything pure, gajanan mishra
- When I hold you tightly against me, Gert Strydom
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer