The Spirit Of Brotherhood
Why, why, why, should l be happy&content while my brother is miserable and degraded?
Do l have to feel healthy when ny brother is deformed?
We are one blood, one love, one team, one humanity,
we sink or rise together,
united we stand together, divided we fall..
Through the darkness when it prevails, a real brother help you to
get through, making you feel good in moments of darkness when the blanket of uncertanity and fate chokes and suffocates you, they will pull you out giving you a shoulder to lean on as a solace
rich, poor, strong, weak we are one family, one heart, one blood
thats the spirit of brotherhood
my brother ANDREW, a friend who knows the song in your heart and he will sing it back to you to reminise it when you would have forgot the lyrics,
thats the SPIRIT OF BROTHERHOO...
A TRUE brother gives you a hand when you want to climb the ladder to succeed in your dreams and hopes, the golden rule of the day to the brotherhood is LOVE, DONT HATE, stay your eyes focused on the game because, thats the spirit of the brother hood zone....
donald kuutsi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Spirit Of Brotherhood by donald kuutsi )
- Highway of Holiness, Terrance Tracy
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- is happening the Is, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)