Raquel Angel Nagler
The spiritual path
Quote: 'Egolessness'- Buddhism
-You say: The I is the sum of our dreams.
Then you speak of the voyage.
But the path never begins_
There is no one to walk on it.
Maybe we'll know if we have really travelled
In a silent hour, at the end of the voyage.
Raquel Angel Nagler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The spiritual path by Raquel Angel Nagler )
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI