Loretta Doyle Smalley
The sun shines very brightly.
When cluds are not covering it.
The sun is yellow.
The sun comes up in the morning. The sun shines during the day.
The sun has rays.
Which are called Sun Rays.
The Sun Rays are also known as Heat Waves.
Read poems about / on: sun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sun by Loretta Doyle Smalley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ruins Of Progress, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Posting Photos On The Facebook, I Feel I.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- corrosion, oskar hansen
- TO HIS BOOTYLICIOUS MISTRESS, Israel Dammy Ipaye
- Post Photos of Beautiful Girls On The Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- To A Young Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- Little Feet, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Common Touch, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Newspaper Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ideal Indian Wife, Jyothirmia Uppu