Loretta Doyle Smalley
The sun shines very brightly.
When cluds are not covering it.
The sun is yellow.
The sun comes up in the morning. The sun shines during the day.
The sun has rays.
Which are called Sun Rays.
The Sun Rays are also known as Heat Waves.
Loretta Doyle Smalley's Other Poems
Read poems about / on: sun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sun by Loretta Doyle Smalley )
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver