~The Sun Shines~
A beautiful morning, the sun always comes out. For many reasons I lost my route. Everywhere I go there is always stares. Makes it seem there is not a lot who really and truly care. I only want someone to share. Someone to chase away the nightmares. The sun is covered by the left of clouds. No one hears even when I scream loud. My music sets me free. The one thing that makes me, me. I changed the color of my hair. Why do you still feel the evil stares. My pain shoots down my arm. Brings me pain and can harm. My body doesn't want food. My brain said its good. I don't feel like me. No one ever sees. My poems are dark like my feelings of life. I try to be a good wife. I've thought a lot about death. But I have changed my health. I must be here to protect my boys. From the bullies and the broken toys. I'm still here because they brought me all the joys.
Brandy Avery's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~The Sun Shines~ by Brandy Avery )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Parents' attachment., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Beloved is giver of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The difference between you and I., Lauren Harper
- Aag Bun Kar Kisi Din Dehak Jao Na, Akhtar Jawad
- Life, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Soul of the soul of universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Day Of Introspection, Mohammad Siddiqui
- We are all beings of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Every breath I take, Mohammad Siddiqui