The sun sings
The birds Shine
The grass glows
While the fireflies grow.
The scent from the ground
Radiates as the air stagnates.
The wonderful world we live
In is seen in many views.
The greatest view is the one that
Lets you see that all things
Are directly related to you
And to me.
Jeff Rushton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The sun sings by Jeff Rushton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- ET Cinquain For The Fans Of The Movie 'ET', Ronald Chapman
- ASK Poem Hunter, Richard Thripp
- Into Your Soul, Of Muses And Other Ghosts
- Easter Dream, Ronald Chapman
- Eagles, Ronald Chapman
- Drugs (Cinquain), Ronald Chapman
- Sad Little Love Story, Amalia Dawn
- Dreams (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Life be Safe, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Dreams, Ronald Chapman