The sun sings
The birds Shine
The grass glows
While the fireflies grow.
The scent from the ground
Radiates as the air stagnates.
The wonderful world we live
In is seen in many views.
The greatest view is the one that
Lets you see that all things
Are directly related to you
And to me.
Jeff Rushton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The sun sings by Jeff Rushton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- San Jose Hills in My Thoughts, Natasa Tocuc
- Be found in elevations high, Mark Heathcote
- Children, Varghese J Kuttikat
- A Song For Mortals, Varghese J Kuttikat
- More of a Sufferer than a Sinner, Varghese J Kuttikat
- Prayer of a Tree, Bill Cantrell
- COPLA SESENTA Y UNO: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Niagara, Nassy Fesharaki
- ADEEB QUDSI, THE GREAT MEMORY اديب قدسي .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purposeful Truths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak