The Surreal World
It rained from the earth and we waltzed on the sky,
No soul was coerced to bid life goodbye.
The Guns sprouted roses and thorns were all woolly-
Everybody loved the well-behaved 'bully'
The flowers chirped merrily and the birds smelled divine,
Every thought was healthy and every night sunshine.
Hey, parents don't you worry if your little girl is late
Cause in this surreal world no one suffers that fate.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Surreal World by Ipshita Chaki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay