The Third Fact
In a battle, a friend I fought the
Definition of love. None won.
That night, from the battle field,
I established many but two memorable
One, love is between the lìving and
Two, love is between the living and
So many years passed convinced
By the two.
One day a lightinning idea
Struck me! Opened revelation in me.
And it says,
Love also exists between
The non-living and non-living.
It is between atoms,
Sun and planets,
The universe is in 1.
Kelvin TakyiBobi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Third Fact by Kelvin TakyiBobi )
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal
- मुकुट, dhirajkumar taksande