The Train I Saw
The train I saw for he first time
Of this kind never left the station.
My pain in left leg became deeper
And I never consult the doctor.
The train I never know
The pain I never feel
Came like a joke.
I was going on writting and writting
The night ends and all those
Who present enjoyed the folk.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Train I Saw by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide
- Happy Teacher's Day,2014, India, Dr John Celes
- Established To Accept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Feel So Stupid, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Thatch and Kilimanjaro, lee fones
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S انتصار غزة .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How, George Egba
- I Called Out To Love, Lora Colon