The Travails Of The House Keeper
Fool oh fool; the kids yell at him
Even daddy nod at such,
Mun make it worst by approving to it.
That the house keeper is a damned fool.
He toil and works so hard as the ants,
He works, shedding tears to earn his master's praise
he try to be friendly with everyone
But all he ever gets is repeated scorn and disgrace.
who will see his labor of work?
Who will appreciate them?
Who will commend the poor house keeper?
For condemnation is his only reward and wages.
In the house, he is the only one who steals,
In the house, he remains in shabby and dirty pants.
In the house, he is the battered one.
The scape- goat in every frustration.
He must received orders and be ordered differently.
He is always the odd and foolish one.
After all is said and done.
He remains the poor house keeper.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Travails Of The House Keeper by Blessing Ekpe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson
- retrospect, Mandolyn Davidson
- Mothra Rules, Kevin Patrick
- A Tidal Wave, MINA BOULEKOU
- gameshow guest, lee fones
- The Poor Rich, Samantha Pearson
- A Critique, Sandra Feldman