The Two Moon Junction
I want to be there in the ‘Two Moon Junction’ For Ever.
Where these two moons are competing with each other.
The First Moon which we see in the sky was as usually illuminating and his golden moon light enhancing the feel of romantic weather further more.
Where as the other moon was seated along with me in the garden of flowers, which had blossomed in the mid night assuming the double moon light as Sunrise.
The Moon on the Earth is my love, Laughing with me, Fighting with me, teasing me with her looks and talks and promising her presence in my life at good and bad times. Assuring me that life is so beautiful when the trio is together, She me and the full moon in sky.
I want to be there in the “Two Moon Junction” ‘Forever’ and ever.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Two Moon Junction by IndraNeel SatyaNaga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael McParland
- Drifting Hell, Michael McParland
- Dreams, Michael McParland
- Doubting, Michael McParland
- Don't Tell Me, Michael McParland
- In Memoriam, Sandra Feldman
- Don't Say, I Said, Michael McParland
- Don't Say Goodbye, Michael McParland
- To you My Friend!, Shaila Touchton
- Domestic Dreams, Michael McParland