The Universe Of Zeroes
The angriest and the biggest zero
is stalked by another nine zeroes
and one-thirty five smaller zeroes
along fixed paths of, elliptical zeroes.
The quietest and the smallest zero
is filled with hero like zeroes
and held by villain like zeroes
to form molecules of, bigger zeroes.
Between the macro and micro zeroes
live heroes with hidden sorrows
and zeroes without any tomorrows
breathing through, two other zeroes.
Pradeep Dhavakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Universe Of Zeroes by Pradeep Dhavakumar )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis