The Untiring Explorer
Civilizations are bound by Revelations,
Unnumbered are prophets,
And immense are prophecies;
All meant to refine the most blessed; Man.
Ages have trodden over generations,
Still He remains the same Savage at hearts,
Save a very few who has ever attempted
To explore the very SELF.
Uncanny his intentions and goals,
And tame less by nature though,
Man, the untiring excavator trace
The hidden, invaluable and shining Absolutes!
What a design worthy has HE done,
Challenging Reasons does man mount!
Tajudeen Shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Untiring Explorer by Tajudeen Shah )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John