The Untouchable Sky
The sky is mighty high
The sky is the limit
The sky has a powerful effect in stirring my mood
The sky is like a sheet of beauty and wonder
I want to touch the sky…..
I want to ride the clouds.....
I want to unleash the impossibilities
I want to dream about the sky, the stars and the moon.
How beautiful are the stars that twinkle in the black sky
How fresh is the orange burning sunset on the horizon
How stunning is the beaming yellow moon…..
How about the thrilling thunder and electrifying lightning rioting across the sky
The sky is untouchable!
Premila Patel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Untouchable Sky by Premila Patel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Do accept, hasmukh amathalal
- A Bit On The Side, Rod Morris
- Some Things Should Not Have Been, Anita Khelawan
- Let not this earth be divided, gajanan mishra
- With situation, hasmukh amathalal
- Misery Loves Company, Bill Cantrell
- Hot Summer Tanka, Toshie Nohara
- No need to ask, gajanan mishra
- Truth, Tony Adah
- Walking the dog, Nassy Fesharaki