Is It Poetry
The Valley of the Eye that Death made Blind
I see a child that tell adults to shut up.
The child spends every waking moment, alive
while dead, watching brain numbing cartoons.
I see a mother, that watches helpless people
on the Internet beheaded, she says, with dull knives.
A mother in the middle of every heated argument
from the winds of death valley, to many have parted.
My judgement tells me how to think, what not to do.
The urge to do the right thing, a constant battle.
I must ignore this, that is why I'm here to watch it.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Valley of the Eye that Death made Blind by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris