The Virgin Birth
Walking on the water of the life before the birth of pain.
Seeking to become the savoir of a World become insane.
Coming to this planet not inside a golden spacecraft.
Coming to this planet from a place of quietness.
Using the life of Spirit to explain the life within.
Poetical remembrances of virgin birth await us soon.
Future is often just repeated past.
Only once is Grace afforded us.
Please dont let it lapse.
This Christmas remember Christmas Future
while enjoying Christmas past,
and Inn this Christmas Present
please say Jesus of the Virgin Birth.
When people cry for saving this one will,
The City Of The Nazerene is always on a hill.
Charles Hice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Virgin Birth by Charles Hice )
- Autumn Season, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- mommy, Josephine Taylor
- Friendly Union, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Your Guardian Angel, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Green Iris, Foster Teegarden
- open the jar, you'll see i'm laughing, Mandolyn ...
- My Affair, Mark Webster
- The Indefinable, Sandra Feldman
- Nothing But A Sweet Sensation, Ronell Warren Alman
- Night Walkers, Olufayo Ezekiel
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)