I stand in quiet by the stream,
and wait for a key.
Either I was left behind or I
left something close;
a part of my life doesn't move.
There's a loss as if all
of history has been replayed
in the dramas lived here.
These horses don't know me,
and the epoch is new.
The fields are fields, the silver
air no truer than anything else.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Visit by Zorika Petic )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Azul, mary douglas
- My Revenge, John Ugolo Umah
- 'Savior', Wolfie Scott
- A Prisoner, John Ugolo Umah
- Mystery Well, John Ugolo Umah
- Mother Nature's Sex Crime, A.j. Binash
- Cinderella. Cendrillon., mary douglas
- The Silent Rebel (baby!), Fie KroC
- The Book Tree Forest, mary douglas
- My Grandfather in Broadmoor, Little Rock.., mary douglas