Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Death an inevitable life event
No one can escape.
Whatever one earns no matter
Death is there; the day is a mystery
Let it may come and face with brave.
But death is most difficult to contain
when it threatens the little lives
caught in the hands of dreadful ailments
Which have no sufficient medicines.
Death difficult to adjust
when it is the case of a child
In fact death is unwanted guest there
Where it makes sadness to all.
Death in suicide cases
Can't be accused as a wrongdoer
There death is a special invitee
irrespective of its interest or neglect.
Death, face the challenges of it
Life is the real thing to listen
Where more things we have to do
Death, may it take its own course and time.
Gangadharan nair Pulingat..'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The visitor by Gangadharan nair Pulingat.. )
Did you read them?
- A Treat, Please, Bruce Larkin
- I Love Halloween!, Bruce Larkin
- Wal-Mart are You Joking?, Joe Rosochacki
- Love's Victory, Kusum Gokarn
- Even The Moon Is Not Alone, Hanna Litantra
- Safe vault, hasmukh amathalal
- He Keeps The Stencils Of The Living Day, mary douglas
- Poets, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Fallacy, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Adam(ant), Pradip Chattopadhyay
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)