Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Voyage After Normalcy.
Dimly -fogy mystic- wood-land lake,
Passages the mariner's ship,
From imagination's calm ocean,
Suddenly appears the divine trip.
So many voyages on earthly sea,
Had been, are and will be,
Like day and night, life slides,
And none is there to unlock by the key.
Senses play on temporal clay,
And creating reasons’ missile,
Pass the ages, infinites phases,
With sorrowfully naught profiles.
Ah! Normalcy! the extinction of all desires,
Brings the shadowy glimmering of the Unconscious,
The boat, and the mariner, get leveled in one touch.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Voyage After Normalcy. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Whom to, gajanan mishra
- Holy place, hasmukh amathalal
- y0ur gR0uNd uP wAtEr makEs the wind so c.., sEaN nOrTh
- The friends, hasmukh amathalal
- Haa maine mela dekha hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Two breaths, Christian Lacdael
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- In last leg, hasmukh amathalal
- Days off, Christian Lacdael
- Meteorologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal