The Wars of Kenny Marchant and George W. Bush
Hiding during the Vietnam War,
You are now both supporters of Iraq gore!
Others' lives to be spent!
Course America now must stay,
Real American values you both betray!
Into another hopeless morass,
Totally ignoring your own obscure Vietnam pasts!
Expect history not to be kind,
Sidesteppeing Vietnam service to later have America maligned!
Hubert Wilson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Wars of Kenny Marchant and George W. Bush by Hubert Wilson )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
Poem of the Day
- My Brother, Raymond A. Foss
- If We Ever Meet Again....., Lichu Thomas
- Because I Care, Shahid Hussain Chouhdry
- o! she's gone away, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Bombs, Stratis Havarti
- Harmony, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Adnate to the Funicle, Robert Ronnow
- Lime-trees, Dr John Celes
- South Bronx, Robert Ronnow
- The Slow Dimension, Sare Sayidi