The Waste Land
The Waste Land
The dark land where only hate and distrust existed.
As devil it was evil so there also the rain was dark.
The people of wasteland bad desire, selfish, and cruel.
I hadn't enough love so I was unhappy.
The temptation fallen we hades and the temper looked like devil.
The love of the wasteland was lacked of trust so it was no beauty existed there
The romance have not seen and continuous bore life.
We had deep melancholy and hate.
We are skilled at destroying than constructing so our mind are glommy.
But I was an optimist.
I would to overcome this difficulty.
and I effort to improve this situation.
I will to expect new world that is filled
hope and warm.
Every day I'll running for the body power and hope.
As summer I dream that as iron my body will to be strong and my soul will to be happy.
John Kim's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Waste Land by John Kim )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Red Tether, Diane Wakoski
- Remember..., Damian Murphy
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad!, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski