The Waste Land
The Waste Land
The dark land where only hate and distrust existed.
As devil it was evil so there also the rain was dark.
The people of wasteland bad desire, selfish, and cruel.
I hadn't enough love so I was unhappy.
The temptation fallen we hades and the temper looked like devil.
The love of the wasteland was lacked of trust so it was no beauty existed there
The romance have not seen and continuous bore life.
We had deep melancholy and hate.
We are skilled at destroying than constructing so our mind are glommy.
But I was an optimist.
I would to overcome this difficulty.
and I effort to improve this situation.
I will to expect new world that is filled
hope and warm.
Every day I'll running for the body power and hope.
As summer I dream that as iron my body will to be strong and my soul will to be happy.
John Kim's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Waste Land by John Kim )
- Gigh Anamur n UmaDal, Mohamed Mahou
- -Silent Became My Walking Shadow-, Ali Sabry
- - I Wish You Weren't In-, Ali Sabry
- - Princes Was A Dream Girl Day and Night-, Ali Sabry
- - Hurtful Interaction-, Ali Sabry
- - Please My Lovely Lady Don't Leave Lone.., Ali Sabry
- - My heart loves you -, Ali Sabry
- Floppy, Sidi J. Mahtrow
- -I Do Not Only Loving You-, Ali Sabry
- -How Can I Sleep Honey & I Left You Lone.., Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Woman's Last Word, Robert Browning
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)