The Wooden Cross.
The Wooden Cross bears it all.
The Wooden Cross carried our sins.
The Wooden Cross a symbol of freedom.
The Wooden Cross carried by our Lord.
The Wooden Cross nailed to our Lord.
The Wooden Cross took the Son Of God.
The Wooden Cross to pay a heavy price.
The Wooden Cross with two more on the side.
The Wooden Cross to save you.
The Wooden Cross to give healing.
The Wooden Cross to conquer death.
The Wooden Cross for our Lord to save your sins.
The Wooden Cross to give eternal life.
The Wooden Cross to always be there until the end.
Where is your Wooden Cross? Have you accepted what is has to offer?
Natasha Ligons's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Wooden Cross. by Natasha Ligons )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- love became LOVE and now i live., Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery
- The Judges Lied, Tony Adah
- Empty Passages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- In Hiding, Leigh Sena