The Wooden Cross.
The Wooden Cross bears it all.
The Wooden Cross carried our sins.
The Wooden Cross a symbol of freedom.
The Wooden Cross carried by our Lord.
The Wooden Cross nailed to our Lord.
The Wooden Cross took the Son Of God.
The Wooden Cross to pay a heavy price.
The Wooden Cross with two more on the side.
The Wooden Cross to save you.
The Wooden Cross to give healing.
The Wooden Cross to conquer death.
The Wooden Cross for our Lord to save your sins.
The Wooden Cross to give eternal life.
The Wooden Cross to always be there until the end.
Where is your Wooden Cross? Have you accepted what is has to offer?
Natasha Ligons's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Wooden Cross. by Natasha Ligons )
(13-7-31 (see reverse))
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Bull Hawking
Emily Jane Brontë
(30 July 1818 – 19 December 1848)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- The Innkeeper’s Wife, Clive Sansom
- ALWAYS ON MY MIND, Stanley Oguh
- Wicketkeepers, Quir Diing Jr.
- u want? Watch 'Divergent' Free Online St.., ada ajakaunak
- Le Déluge, Alfred de Vigny
Poem of the Day
- Ricordare, Colm Keenan
- The By The Way Song, Joseph Archer
- The Miraculous Escape of Robert Allan, t.., Max Plowman
- The Battle of Sheriffmuir, Max Plowman
- General Gordon, the Hero of Khartoum, Max Plowman
- Limerick-73, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- MOTHER, KASINIVENTHAN MUTHURAMALINGAM
- The Monkey, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Krampus, Ima Ryma
- For My Love, Sandra Feldman