The world is a great place
The world is a bright place
The world is the best place I've been to
The world makes me feel happeniss
The world is making me feel the greatniss'
The world makes me dance in FRANCE
What is this happeniss I'm feeling
Is this what I'm going to feel 4 the rest of my life
Daniel Vango's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The World by Daniel Vango )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote