the world is beautiful
The world is beautiful,
With full of trees,
And full of plants.
Look at the sky,
With beautiful stars,
And beautiful moon.
Look at the animals and birds,
Playing freely in the jungle.
Do not cut the trees,
Do not cut the plants.
If you cut the the trees,
The animals will freely play in our house!
World is a gift which god gave us,
So enjoy it,
But please do not spoil it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the world is beautiful by suba dharshini )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship Can Grow No More (Secret Mess.., Ronald Chapman
- Friends, Ronald Chapman
- Friend Or A Lover?, Ronald Chapman
- Friday Date Night (Acrostic Poetry), Ronald Chapman
- Silence, Cheryl Griffith
- Freedom Is! (Regional Korea), Ronald Chapman
- a Poem Born in July, ronald stroman
- Peace, Jack Rolph
- Forget It! (Writers Block), Ronald Chapman
- Rapture, John Lars Zwerenz