Sri Chinmoy Ghose
The World Lord
O my body,
You are the home of the river of tears.
O my vital,
You are the song of heartless city.
O my mind,
You are the forest of tenebrous night.
O my heart,
You are the love of the World Lord.
Sri Chinmoy Ghose's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The World Lord by Sri Chinmoy Ghose )
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- After Making Love We Hear Footsteps, Galway Kinnell
- Blackberry Eating, Galway Kinnell
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1927)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns