Margery Rehman (Glasgow, Scotland but living in Karachi, Pakistan.)
The Would Be Poet's Lament.
I'm really trying
But all my thoughts
In words go flying.
It ain't much fun
As all my verse
In spite of In-spir-at-ion!
Iambs just jam,
Are bounded by parameters.
Sonnets, lyrics, epics, odes,
Cantos-pantos, other modes
Buzz my brain
And then implode.
Poet Other Poems
- 12th May 2007.Karachi.
- Annency-a tanka
- Ashura Procession of Mourning.
- By the river in summer long ago.
- Carnival Evening (Painting by Henri 'Dua...
- Changing Times.
- Evening Tea-Dance by the Seine.
- Far Away And Elsewhere.-A Poem For A Chi...
- Flashes from Childhood 1. The Clydesdale...
- Flashes from Childhood 2.; The Lamplight...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.