The Writer's dilemma!
The mind has conceived the child of concepts,
Growing every second to be the manuscript,
When delivered with prints of hard and soft,
The dream of the human persistently conquers.
The clouds are weak, feeble, nomadically clueless,
Wandering mind collects the treasure of ideas,
It gets heavier and heavier to reduce the speed,
Once poured down, the writer' burden is spared.
When a book is carved, the carpenter writer has the scalpels,
To remove the unwanted and outdated ideas is the intend,
During that process the artistic hands and the reader's hearts,
May be hurt, the beautiful script of statue is in exhibit.
We can't be kept in the shed to enlarge our glandular dreams,
We can't be fed with hormone to grow in weighty gains,
We can't be left to graze to obtain the antidote for bites,
We are the writers, who have to fly high for motivational flights.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Writer's dilemma! by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Steel Helmet, Suchoon Mo_
- Stinky Steve, jerome moore
- COPLA CINCUENTA Y NUEVE: This Bad Guy Wo.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- When I say - sad, gajanan mishra
- Season Affair, jerome moore
- tussen het systeem, co the skipper
- Tomorrow, Suchoon Mo_
- Now and then, marriam anderson
- Black Cat, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What is justice?, marriam anderson