The Yawning Solitude
Though being circles by preety companions
And to a fun laughing with a friend genuine,
Banish I can not the solitude of the mind
To pieces my mental pain I can not grind.
So called a virgin, I am by this time
In the whors of beauty too a leaf is mine.
But unlike any other I wish by my heart,
Not to attract any youth, dandy or smart.
Adolescence is beautifier of all the virgins,
Virginal beauty is compared with a flame,
Being disastorous perishing hearts of young men
And equally scorching the heart of the virgin.
Scorched mind preserves ashes of memoirs,
In its midst can reside only solitude yawning.
Poet: Ratnakar D.Mandlik.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Yawning Solitude by Ratnakar Mandlik )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- OTHER POETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Overflowing (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- Introverter, B.. Alexander
- Can You Blame Me!, Lora Colon
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE لغة خاصة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ikaw lang, Jesus James Llorico
- SEASONS' PRETTY CLOTHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Daily Grind, Charles Hice
- Winter (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee