Their enemies result in air,
To stand forever now;
My work does work as your affair,
This stance works on this brow.
The meaning of this world is cruel,
A life has one event,
You start from one of them able,
Towards the event bent.
Disaster looms on this old world,
Defend itself, to live,
My anxious reading so unfurled,
The reasons now active.
The mind encases wildly this,
Too much of it is wild,
This mental work comes not amiss,
The world is reconciled.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Their Enemies by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- King James, David Lessard
- Waves, gajanan mishra
- having a stroke inside a straight line, Mandolyn Davidson
- leaving is losing a million things to say, Mandolyn Davidson
- Hopeless, David Whalen
- Say, whatever you like, gajanan mishra
- I Hate Time, Sandra Feldman
- Next Door, Anna Linton
- How do I sleep, Lore Me34
- You Are My Master, Lilly Emery