Keith F. Arnold
There All The Time
It was there all the time-
In morning's dawn,
In mid-day sun,
In evening shadows.
In the birth of a child,
And the birth of a foal,
And the birth of a calf-
And when a canary hatched.
When morning fog lifted,
When the dew drop was placed on the rose,
The gentle mist began,
And summer lightening demonstrated.
When the warrior died,
And a baby cried,
When another sobbed-
Yes, all the time, peace was there.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (There All The Time by Keith F. Arnold )
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid
- Aurora, Naveed Khalid
- Mythology, Naveed Khalid
- Gifts Of Heredity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On His Metaphysics, Naveed Khalid
- Pining Daily, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mandrake, Naveed Khalid
- Breathing Easier Now, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Surge, the Night Unseen: There Is a Dawn, Aeronius D. McCoy