Keith F. Arnold
There All The Time
It was there all the time-
In morning's dawn,
In mid-day sun,
In evening shadows.
In the birth of a child,
And the birth of a foal,
And the birth of a calf-
And when a canary hatched.
When morning fog lifted,
When the dew drop was placed on the rose,
The gentle mist began,
And summer lightening demonstrated.
When the warrior died,
And a baby cried,
When another sobbed-
Yes, all the time, peace was there.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (There All The Time by Keith F. Arnold )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Steel Helmet, Suchoon Mo_
- Stinky Steve, jerome moore
- COPLA CINCUENTA Y NUEVE: This Bad Guy Wo.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- When I say - sad, gajanan mishra
- Season Affair, jerome moore
- tussen het systeem, co the skipper
- Tomorrow, Suchoon Mo_
- Now and then, marriam anderson
- Black Cat, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What is justice?, marriam anderson