Keith F. Arnold
There All The Time
It was there all the time-
In morning's dawn,
In mid-day sun,
In evening shadows.
In the birth of a child,
And the birth of a foal,
And the birth of a calf-
And when a canary hatched.
When morning fog lifted,
When the dew drop was placed on the rose,
The gentle mist began,
And summer lightening demonstrated.
When the warrior died,
And a baby cried,
When another sobbed-
Yes, all the time, peace was there.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (There All The Time by Keith F. Arnold )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma