There Are No Words..;
There are cigarettes butts where put out
And.. 'Black Train' doesn't hold, but..
The sins of the flesh!
There are no gates toward
East but only..
Wind gates and ghosts of the elderly
And.. freedoms where tied with filthy fear
And.. shackles bread..!
I said: There are no words..;
So why you toss in my way..
The silent faces..
Silent as the depth of the sea..? !
Why you woke up at the moment
When I emptied the air from your lungs? !
There are no words..;
There are rickety bodies..
And clouds of smoke,
And..land wait for the return of absentee,,
In order to die!
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (There Are No Words..; by Fatima Nusairat )
- The vomit of penis, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- PH: Love: Thinking you are in love..., Brian Johnston
- Casting couch, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Lock& key, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Will you accept my tiny rose, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dig in me, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Shower, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Joy Fills the Night, Steven Federle
- Jelly, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Love Without Ownership (yeah right!), Monk E. Biz