There's no joy in cigarettes, alcohol or dope; there's relief if you have hope.
There's a lot of confusion, misunderstanding and no faith if you're depressed, obsessed, upset and just a mess living in the flesh.
There's relief if you're living a full life wholeheartedly and giving Jesus all your best.
There's condemption when you give in to Satan and his wicked ways.
There's relief in the Ancient of Days.
There's no heart when you don't love Jesus or one another.
There's relief when you have that Agap'e love because it's better than all others.
The greatest relief is J.E.S.U.S.
Forget about all the rest because I guarantee you he's the only and the BEST.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (There's Relief by Jacqueline Galloway )
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav