These Waters Are Infested With Political Sharks.
Spanish cock roaches infiltrate apartments and houses ever so deftly...
Japanese beatles can strip a leaf just as fast as a Phirranah...
Do you believe?
Do ya-really wanna?
Sharks are hearty eaters...
If you run into an epyleptic shark that stutters, you'll meat some repeater-eaters.
If these sharks have fin-tails that smells....
Then, they'll be called odor eaters.
If these sharks sit around watching on tv-PBS'es Victory Garden...
Then they'd be known as weedeaters.
Then these sharks would be labled as being intelligent and
also a -smart'n...
These sharks drink alot and are known to get real hammered, don't ya know?
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (These Waters Are Infested With Political Sharks. by Michael Gale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- INSPIRATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Wisest Aunt, Telling the Saddest Tales, John Surowiecki
- Matin No. 2, John Surowiecki
- The Pristine Chapel, Dog goD 8Hate
- The Mower at the VA Hospital, John Surowiecki
- What I Know About Epistemology, John Surowiecki
- we the people, glen pugh
- Next Time, Joyce Sutphen
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken