These Waters Are Infested With Political Sharks.
Spanish cock roaches infiltrate apartments and houses ever so deftly...
Japanese beatles can strip a leaf just as fast as a Phirranah...
Do you believe?
Do ya-really wanna?
Sharks are hearty eaters...
If you run into an epyleptic shark that stutters, you'll meat some repeater-eaters.
If these sharks have fin-tails that smells....
Then, they'll be called odor eaters.
If these sharks sit around watching on tv-PBS'es Victory Garden...
Then they'd be known as weedeaters.
Then these sharks would be labled as being intelligent and
also a -smart'n...
These sharks drink alot and are known to get real hammered, don't ya know?
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (These Waters Are Infested With Political Sharks. by Michael Gale )
- General Sweeney Dies at 84, Ron Slate
- Respect the truth, men, gajanan mishra
- Respect truth, gajanan mishra
- Reunion, Ron Slate
- Save Your Questions, David Griebel
- Comfort, Alexandra Motschmann
- ISIS and Anti-terror victory, Alexandra Motschmann
- Strange Coincidence, Khairul Ahsan
- THE WRINKLED YOUNG LADY, Visato Kiso
- The Preacher's Wife, Effie Waller Smith
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(3 June 1926 – 5 April 1997)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(November 9 - 1937)
- Heather Burns