Lawrence S. Pertillar
They Should Not Be Permitted
It's out there exposed and revealed.
And within reach,
For anyone seeking it to get what is needed.
If those attempt to make claims,
The did not comprehend...
To understand the meaning of it?
To not question to obtain clarity?
But seek to keep debating,
The significance of its contents?
It was not meant for them to get,
To comprehend with a understanding.
And they should not be permitted,
To waste the time of those who had patience.
To 'then' become offended,
By a lack of empathy shown.
'Excuse me? '
My next steps taken,
Is away from you for the purpose...
Not to waste another breath on you.~
'How RUDE, COLD and SELFISH.'
Finally you've noticed 'something'.~
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (They Should Not Be Permitted by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ikaw lang, Jesus James Llorico
- SEASONS' PRETTY CLOTHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Daily Grind, Charles Hice
- Winter (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI