Lawrence S. Pertillar
They Should Not Be Permitted
It's out there exposed and revealed.
And within reach,
For anyone seeking it to get what is needed.
If those attempt to make claims,
The did not comprehend...
To understand the meaning of it?
To not question to obtain clarity?
But seek to keep debating,
The significance of its contents?
It was not meant for them to get,
To comprehend with a understanding.
And they should not be permitted,
To waste the time of those who had patience.
To 'then' become offended,
By a lack of empathy shown.
'Excuse me? '
My next steps taken,
Is away from you for the purpose...
Not to waste another breath on you.~
'How RUDE, COLD and SELFISH.'
Finally you've noticed 'something'.~
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (They Should Not Be Permitted by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A LANDSCAPE IS AWAITING..., M.D Dinesh Nair
- الغابة السوداء, نزار قباني
- <<< Free Conscience, Abdul Wahab
- شموس, نزار قباني
- المعطف, نزار قباني
- You Are My Love, You Are My Heart, Radha.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Poem: Hymnody, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- You Are My Love, You Are My Heart, Radha, Bijay Kant Dubey
- سايكولوجية قطة, نزار قباني
- Fingers-crossed..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL