Is It Poetry
They Were Not My Everything
To see the moon for what you are.
The grass is green and blue the sky.
Is dark when you are thick,
the leaves the tree, I left alone.
My Everything your little fingers
pull and pushed away.
When the bottom is daylight.
Rain comes again without within.
There light did form and more.
I came to think you are.
And the truth the answer often is.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (They Were Not My Everything by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Please Forgive Them For What They Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Perceptions, Jaipal Singh
- Heroin, S.D. TIWARI
- 728 Days, Tara Stano
- Why do I write, S.D. TIWARI
- Stream of life, S.D. TIWARI
- We Must Learn, Jaipal Singh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -67, Ronjoy Brahma
- Haiku, bonsai, S.D. TIWARI
- The Bloody Power Politics of The CPI(M), Bijay Kant Dubey