Things Happen For A Reason
Some things happen for a reason!
We dare not, question why! We
may not ever know, the answer
and time, just passes by. No
matter how we access it, these
things, still remain a blank. If it's
bad, we don't want to know, but
should it be good, who, do we
thank? Whichever it may be, we
have to take it, on the chin. For
if you wager a guess, chances
are, you'll not win. Just keep in
mind, whatever happens in our
lives, is all about destiny. There's
not much you can do, to change
it, so live your life, in harmony.
Perhaps, one day down the road,
it will not be of concern, anymore.
For life, keeps you constantly in
it's spell and there is, no why, or
Audrey Heller's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Things Happen For A Reason by Audrey Heller )
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate